Current Grant Opportunities Available:
- The Stacy’s Rise Project, in partnership with Hello Alice, is accepting applications from women business owners for one of 10 grants of $15,000, with additional mentorship support from PepsiCo/Frito-Lay leaders and other industry experts to help grow the business. Entries are due by October 21, 2022. Click here for the application site.
- Verizon will award $10,000 grants to participants in its Small Business Digital Ready program, which offers entrepreneurs online learning modules, expert coaching and peer networking. Applications are due November 14, 2022. Click here for more information on program registration and the grant application process.
- Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba will award a total of $750,00 in grants and logistics support to help U.S. entrepreneurs launch innovative new products. The Alibaba.com Manifest Grants program will award 50 small business owners $10,000 in cash grants, up to $5,000 in logistics support, and strategic business guidance. Applications are due October 31, 2022. For a full list of eligibility criteria, please see the terms and conditions on Hello Alice, which has partnered with Alibaba in the grant program.
- Comcast RISE – Representation, Investment, Strength and Empowerment – was created to help strengthen and empower small businesses hard hit by the pandemic. Exciting news: Small businesses in Cook County owned by women and people of color can apply for $10,000 grants from the Comcast RISE Investment Fund from October 3-16, 2022. Visit www.ComcastRISE.com for more information and to apply for the grant program or marketing and technology services.
- The Cook County Small Business Source Grow Grant provides $10,000 grants to small businesses, coupled with advising and coaching services, to foster their recovery and resiliency from the pandemic, scale their operations and thrive in Cook County. Application dates are from October 3-31, 2022. Click here for the application site.