Downtown Park Forest
Park Forest is pleased to welcome the following new businesses to the Village’s DownTown.
- Artistic Flow - 200 Main Street, P: 708-927-1941 www.theartisticflow.com
- Direct Cremation Service of Illinois, LLC - 220 Forest Blvd., P:708-390-8550 www.directcremationservice.net
- Just for Us Hair, LLC - 301 Main Street, P:708-421-0944 www.jusforushair.com
- Poppin Plates LLC - 349 Main Street, P:708-941-1708 www.poppinplatesincubator.com
- SB Tax & Business Solutions - 286 Main Street, P:708-357-0375 www.mysbtax.com
- Theater 47 LLC - 371 Artists Way, P:708-898-7730 www.theater47.com
In addition to over 60 businesses that already call DownTown Park Forest home, these new businesses add a variety of uses. Area residents will also find insurance offices, real estate offices, doctors, health and fitness, business services, cultural arts, music and dance schools, art studios and galleries, and much more. A full listing of the Village’s businesses can be found in the 2018-2019 Shopping & Services Guide.
There are twenty businesses in the sixty-acre Business Park. Business Park is home to Comcast, Chicago Tribune, U-Haul, ForeBio Properties, Hadady Corporation, Essations, Inc. ImageWorks Manufacturing, Inc, Star Disposal Service, Superior Cabinet and Window; and Champion Sportswear, to name a few.
- Homewood Star Disposal - 57 South Street - new construction
Sauk Trail Commercial Corridor
Cook County widened Sauk Trail from 2 lanes to 4 lanes, with a continuous turn lane, in 2004. Traffic is growing on Sauk Trail. The Illinois Department of Transportation recorded 24,400 annual daily traffic (ADT) on Sauk Trail and an additional 2,900 ADT on Blackhawk Drive. Consequently, the Community Shopping Center with Family Video, Marathon Gas, Taco Bell, Subway and 7-Eleven provides a convenient and thriving shopping experience for Park Foresters and the region.
- Abuzir Auto Sales and Repair - 381 Blackhawk - Coming soon!
Orchard Park Plaza
Sitting off the newly resurfaced Orchard Drive, with nearly 10,000 ADT and enjoying 2,000+ customers a day is Orchard Park Plaza, a nearly 129,000-square-foot shopping center with several out-lots.
- Stacy's Automotive Repair Co, 84 S. Orchard Drive, P: 708-481-4466