How can I file a complaint?

Anyone wishing to make a complaint against a police department employee is encouraged to speak to the on-duty supervisor, either by visiting the police department or by calling (708) 748-4701. Often times, misunderstandings of policy or minor issues can be successfully resolved by the on-duty supervisor. However, we recognize that sometimes a person may not want to visit the police department or speak with the on-duty supervisor. Should that be the case, formal complaint forms are located in the lobby of the police department and can also be downloaded here. Completed forms may be emailed to, dropped off at the front desk of the police department, or mailed to:

Citizen Complaint

Park Forest Police Department

200 Lakewood Blvd.

Park Forest, IL 60466

It is the policy of the Park Forest Police Department to ensure that the community can report alleged misconduct without concern for reprisal or retaliation.  All citizen complaints are treated seriously and investigated.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay a parking ticket?
2. How do I pay a traffic ticket?
3. How do I change a court date for a traffic ticket?
4. How can I file a complaint?
5. How do I commend police department personnel for a good job?
6. What time is curfew in Park Forest?
7. Does the Police Department remove wild animals from my home?
8. How many animals can I have in my home?
9. Are my pets required to have animal licenses?