Following Cook County's latest public health guidance, and to ensure we are doing our part to keep our community safe, Recreation, Parks and Community Health will require all members and guests to show proof of full vaccination beginning Monday, January 3, 2022 for individuals ages 5 and older to gain access to any program or event taking place in the following facilities:
- Park Forest Tennis and Health Club
- Freedom Hall
- Recreation Center at Michelle Obama
Proof can include:
- a physical vaccination card
- a photocopy of the vaccination card
- a photo of your vaccination card on your phone or digital app
- a printed record from a vaccine provider
Those ages 16 years and older also must show a photo ID matching their proof of vaccination. Masks for staff, members and visitors over the age of 2 are still required.
Thank you for your understanding as we evolve our guidelines to align with the County, State and CDC recommendations. Your safety is our top priority, and we appreciate your cooperation.
Recreation, Parks and Community Health
Village of Park Forest