Thithi's Restaurant, featured on WTTW's own Check Please! is Evergreen Park's hidden gem known for great experiences, delicious food, amazing martinis and pleasant staff. This 4.5-star restaurant features a mix of Thai and French cuisine in an upscale establishment that which allow our group to safely and comfortably dine in their outdoor seating area. Your meal will include your choice of entrée with appetizers of soup and Thai egg roll, unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee. Please make your menu selection when registering. We can accommodate any special meal request. Gluten free, vegan or any allergies. Transportation is included via coach bus. Trip is non-refundable. For more information, call Recreation, Parks & Community Health at 708-748-2005.
Meal choices - Please make your menu selection when registering (choose 1).
- Thai fried rice (choice of 1 protein - chicken, shrimp, or veggie). Fried rice with our special seasoning and a touch of lemon.
- Pad see eiw (choice of 1 protein - chicken, beef, or shrimp). Stir-fried flat rice noodles with egg, broccoli, baby bok choy in a sweet pepper soy sauce.
- Hoisin marinated pork chop. Marinated and grilled pork chop served with Hawaiian fried rice.
- Spicy basil – (choice of 1 protein - chicken, beef or shrimp) with tofu stir-fried with basil leaves, jalapeno, crushed garlic, mushrooms and bell peppers in spicy sauce.
- Bangkok baby back ribs. Marinated grilled pork ribs with a smoky, tangy Asian air, served with signature Asian vegetable slaw.
- Spicy baked salmon. Baked salmon in Thai spicy sauce, garnished with fresh greenery.
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Depart/Return: 11 am to 3:00 pm - Village Hall Lobby, 350 Victory Dr., Park Forest, IL
Ages: 18 & Older
Fee: $65 per person
Program #: 14823-01
3 Ways to Register:
- Register Online at https://apm.activecommunities.com/vopf/Activity_Search/2037 (Non-refundable processing fees apply).
- Register in-person at the Village of Park Forest, Department of Recreation, Parks & Community Health, 350 Victory Dr., Park Forest, IL 60466.
- Register over the phone with a credit card at 708-748-2005.