Attend a Board Meeting
The Village Board of Park Forest meets every first, third and fourth Monday night of the month at 7 p.m. The Board also meets on the first Saturday of every month at 10 a.m. All Board meetings take place at Village Hall, 350 Victory Drive.
Residents are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board. Residents wishing to speak before the Board should be aware of the following:
- Residents must begin their comments by identifying themselves by name and address
- Comments are limited to five minutes
- Comments made during Rules meetings may only relate to items covered on the agenda
- Comments made during Regular meetings may be on any Village-related topic
- Village Board meetings are taped, and broadcast live online and on Park Forest’s local cable channel
More about Board meetings
Board meeting agendas are available for residents at Village Hall and are posted online the Friday afternoon preceding a Board meeting.
Board meetings air live online and on the government access cable channel, channel 4 for Comcast/Xfinity subscribers, and channel 99 for AT&T subscribers. Meetings are rebroadcast on cable several times a week – Sundays at 1 p.m., Wednesdays at 6 p.m., Fridays at 11 a.m., and Saturdays at 9 a.m. – and are also added to the Village’s online Board Meeting Archive.